The texture, quality and tactile sensations of paper massively alter our experiences.
Whilst the creation and design of your luxury wedding album are both very important, the raw materials are not to be overlooked either. We source only the highest quality materials to ensure that your album is stylish, sophisticated and durable with archival properties.
Premium Fuji Archival Paper is used for all of our albums with 280 GSM – Grams per Square Meter thickness, printed on thick card for a rigid finish and available in a Matt or Gloss to match your personal preference. Our storybook albums are wrapped in high quality leather with a selection of colours available. This archival quality material of our paper (acid free) and blend of pigment inks is unparalleled, maintaining its crystal clear definition and vibrant colours as the years pass by.
- Acid Free Paper – Archival properties
- Archival pigment inks for long lasting vibrance
- Precision binding by our in house craftsmen
- Wide colour gamut for accurate colour reproduction
- Expressive blacks with smooth gradations
- Scratch resistance & reduced bronzing
Capture lifelong memories on paper that lasts and lasts.